Thursday, March 12, 2015

The New Beginnings

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps
To be honest I've nothing to say. I don't even know why I'm creating this blog. Perhaps its my little quick getaway .
So a little history of me and the blogging world is that  I started blogging in 2009. Wow right? 6 bloody years ago. Back then I started because I wanted to update my friends and relatives in Malaysia about my life in UK but I was so young so reading back my old posts , all I could think about was the fact that wow I was so childish. I didnt want to delete the blogs because as childish as it was I'm also a hoarder. And I hoard literally everything. Even blog posts apparently. See that little description on my profile, I think I wrote that when I was just 12. Don't judge meh . It makes me laugh everytime I read it so whatever. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment